Thursday, June 14, 2007

Life is just a Dream

...and I never want to wake up. But come to think of it, I already know this is reality. Have you ever felt warm and fuzzy inside, as if you don't ever want to do anything except dream. Ofcourse, dreams come true. They have to 'cause that is their job. "Believe" is all you can do. If you want something badly enough, the whole world conspires to get that done for you ;)

Talking of reality, let's get real. I know I read books but haven't ever tried my hand on writing reviews and now...it's as if I'm being forced to read a book and pen down my thoughts on it. Unreal, really. None of the books I've read so far seem review-able. Most of them are, actually. But you see, I'm not that good. I admit.

This blog right here...yes, I did start with this blog thinking that I'd just write about books and you can see how well I've kept that promise! This has got me stuck!

5 more days, I have five more days. Looks long enough to read a book. Umm...any book. But seriously, suggestions are welcome. Always.

I even managed to change myself as far as thinking about changing the blog's background...but originality makes the world go round. I'm still not what I think I am. Inside...truly, madly, deeply...I'm still ME. I love myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm an year late. i'd personally write a review on any book i read, if i COMPLETELY understood it. at times, i skip on things o dont fully understand, hoping to understand them as the plot reveals itself a bit more.

and the background, im unoriginal, i copied you, but what can i do? i love black.

Asmi Saxena said...

Hehe..