Sunday, April 15, 2007

This is it! It is..it is! Yay!

It kinda paid off...change is good. Good, good. Hmm.

Over-confidence ain't good, not for an English test...or anything else ;)

Umm...so finally someone tried to change Bollywood music! Yay! I wouldn't ever be happier..actually for once, no Hip Hop etc. Except for some other songs which I won't like to listen to again. Don't force me to do anything which you won't like me to do. I can get angry at times. Everyone, please listen to all this songs of Metro. Pretty please! :)

Is anyone here superstitious enough to not to cut their nails beacuse they think that longer their nails, more marks they get on their test. Hehe, funny. But it is kinda true if you take my case. My nails compared to someone else's...some competition. I won. Got .75 more if you wanted to know ;) Cool eh?

And then is it really funny to discuss stuff with the Someone if it's not at all "romantic" Sheesh. We could do with a little more fun here. Dragon Ball Z did rock and will always rock, card Captors too. Forever. Unconventional is what it is. That's it...we love this. You talk about the future and your plans if that's only what you can think of. We're atleast trying to stabilise this for as long as possible. Face it, it isn't possible to go too far of you don't like Football. No, no...very bad. Football is better than Cricket.

You know who I'm talking about? You know? You know? You know?? He's the best :p

Hmm...hyper hyper. Me! Hehehe...okay. So now, serious. Hehe, serious! Me crazy! Don't ask.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i gave up on bolly music a while back, but yeah, metro was good! but i won't listen to it like i do "the others".

football rules, cricket is overrate. period.

Asmi Saxena said...

Exactly..