Thursday, September 21, 2006

Actually drowning, not waving...these exams are gonna kill me!!


I'm reading this book-'Waving, Not Drowning' by Rosie Rushton. It's a story about three 16 year olds. I've almost read half the book and it's about Fiona or Fee whose father is a very famous actor. Jay who has no parents and lives with his Gran who is getting a little forgetful, not really a little and Lyall who lives with his foster parents and thinks that they're gonna dump him. More about the book after I finish reading it!




Now the exams...So far, so good...but it won't last for long. Tomorrow, french...help!!






I have no idea how the paper would be. But the last two were easier than I expected- Social Science and English, the only two subjects which I can manage to study. Uh...I'm talking about SST, not English...no need to study for it. And this time science is looking easy, atleast Chemistry is. Bio has all these diagrams! And phyjics...I mean physics is...you know how it is. I'll have to get serious now, time for some real studying!!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where from you get all these books?!