Monday, September 11, 2006

Bored!!

Bored...bored...bored...bored.....
Nothing to do except study!
And the number of hand-outs has increased so much that I can't even keep them all in one place. I still have to write the letter and speech for the English homework. Blah blah. My brain isn't even working, after looking at (not studying, not possible) all the rubbish in my 'phyjics' notebook.

Now, not much to write here. I keep typing stuff and deleting it. Okay, finished with the book, started reading another one called the 'Terminal Chic' by Chloe Rayban.

The sad news is that my laptop isn't working, some prob with the messenger and explorer. But thank heavens, Limewire is working fine. I'm working on my bro's PC right now, and he doesn't quite like it. More about everything tomorrow or maybe later. Ciao!

3 comments:

Ruban said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kush said...

Hi asmi .
Its a fine work.
Be my friend

Unknown said...

hi asmi
i just stumbled upon your blog .
i must admit you r the most serious reader i have ever seen .
must have plenty of time.
would you gibe the writer of 'machine gunners' in your next update.(if u want)
no secret ambitions.
take care