Saturday, September 09, 2006

Hi people....

Hey there... after reading this post, please don't forget to leave a comment.

I was just reading 'The Royal Bengal Mystery' by Satyajit Ray. This is the sixth book in the series- The Adventures of Feluda. I've read almost half the book, well I just started reading this to keep my mind off other stuff, I had no idea that I'd find this book interesting.
I had tried reading one from the series some years ago, but it seemed boring. Weird, this book reminds me of the movie- Kaal. Many of you won't agree, but I did find some of the parts of the movie scary. For example, the well scene...oh no, I'd just shutup, it's quite late at night and everyone else is sleeping. I get scared easily! So, I was reading this book and it is kinda exciting, I hope I get a chance to go to Bengal some time and see a couple of tigers, if they're left that is! I'm seriously worried about them. Hunting shouldn't have been a sport. It's all wrong...no-one can be proud of hanging tigers' or deer's heads on the walls.
And the cover of the book, a skull....help me! Wonder why I ever chose this book. But now I have, so I have to finish reading this whatever happens. I never leave a book unread if I've
started reading it, even a single page. Well, you can very well guess that-- 'The Cutest Book Worm'. Okay, I may not be cute, but surely I am a bookworm. And let me warn you, most of the posts here would be about the books I'm reading or about some of my favourite books, so stay away if you hate books or find them boring. It came as a shock to me when a few of my friends asked me if I 'really like reading books??'. They didn't know that? Ofcourse, I do.
So that's all for now, I have to get up early tomorrow and study for the HYs. Bye and take care all!!

2 comments:

Shyam said...

hmmm...impressed...this is the least I can say abt ur blogging habit...keep it up...goodbye.

Anonymous said...

:))

kaal was a bit silly, albeit i liked it, a bit, okay, quite a lot, especially the music that plays when they're on the final run.

i was seriously expecting a bit more about the tigers, that's where the disappointment came. everyone i know hates the movie.

hunting sucks. period. though i like sallu's acting, otherwise, he's crap.