Tuesday, February 13, 2007

3 more to go...


Make that - one. Just science left. English? Hehe ;)
And which other subject was left? Don't care.

So while coming back from school today...I was thinking...about --stuff.

Flashback! Exactly 2 years back...I was maybe crying, getting angry..at myself..when for the first time...I saw what life is.

She came to me and said," Asmi...dunno what was wrong with us. You aren't just worth fighting over." Huh? What was that supposed to mean? My two very best friends used to fight over me!

Hey c'mon, I'm not that good. Not good at all. And I didn't tell them to fight. Gosh...
The next day...they gathered up some people...me against them. Senseless shit. That was that. The Fight.

Everything ended.

Everything couldn't ever be normal again but after such a long time, we pretend. It's easy to pretend.

Today, in the bus, as I saw them together...PEACE. It would've been better if we hadn't ever met. Some people can be so shallow.

So please, shit happens, but you don't have to believe everything people say. It's hard to see friends breaking up. I learnt what some people are. Not everyone is though. Still some people keep fighting over me, but anyway they've got better things to do. They aren't obsessed. Thanks a lot for that.

It was their fight, but I won. So you see...friends aren't everything. YOU are everything. There isn't anything like 'Friends Forever'...it's only you who's gonna be with you. And you have to win the fight, even if you don't...you win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is something so weird. think it in one way, you can be "happy" they fight over you, cuz they love you, but think it in the "normal" way...

you're so lucky, or maybe not...agree with your end though, thee's nothing as "friends 4evar" its who hangs on to/with you...