Thursday, February 08, 2007

Demonized

This is the first time I'm doing something like this...writing two entries a day. Sounds like fun though.

So this book's by Christopher Fowler. Yeah right, you've heard this name somewhere but you really haven't read any book by him...I mean...if you read books. Dark fiction - Seventeen short stories. Not exactly horror, just something like it. Most are just almost everyday situations which can turn scary, or more than just scary.

I don't want to write about all the stories, just maybe 'coz it could spoil it if you wanted to read it. Haha. That was a joke, I know you don't read.

My personal favourite was 'Hop'...reminds you of some horror movies. And I'm getting scared right here, while writing this stuff. Well go on, read the book. I can't get myself to write anymore, though I want to.

Um...something else now please. Yeah, like on the last day of school..our English teacher said, "Children please, take English seriously and don't just study it on the day before the exam." How true, but my Maths teacher needed to say that to me if she didn't want yet another 'bad paper'.
Sad...it ain't gettin any better now.

I've told you already, maths isn't made for me. It's not as if I hate my teacher. She's nice. Not her fault that she can't be strict with me. I just don't give her a chance. Everytime I think that I should really start studying Maths, I think about writing. Writing anything. My brain's always worked this way. Something wrong, right? Right.

Like I'm writing this right now, whatever I feel like. That's what I'm supposed to do. And you keep on reading it. Well, don't you have any other work to do? Anyway, time to go...and maybe I'll even write for the third time today. If I feel like and yeah, I know you'll read that too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

don't sweat on studies. too much worrying about studying takes no one anywhere. study too, is way overrated.