Monday, February 26, 2007

Read along..

This is worse that I thought, well...Exams were kinda better than these vacations :(

But anyway, my brain's kinda working right now and I thought I'd relive the good old days. Yeah right, I'm just 14 but there is something like 'good' days and 'bad' days. And what's now is BAD. Like think about 2 years back, I didn't have to think -- I did as I was told, studied, spent my days lazying around, weird experiments with glue, soap and mositurisers. Don't laugh, I know that's funny. All kinds of smelly stuff, mixed together...voila..there you go. This will kill the ants...

The A.C on, read Enid Blyton... sleep, read then sleep and then read again. I didn't have to think why stuff is what it is. No hard rock...heavy metal...AC/DC, Nirvana...and Children of Bodom.

I wouldn't have even dreamt of listening to such stuff. That's for brain dead Americans. No offence, if I read that anywhere in this day, I would've felt insulted. Such is the power of music but nahh...Shakira was it then, me and my best friend, we used to listen to Shakira and Enrique...happy music. Happy people.

No best friend, no happiness. I don't think she's gonna read this now. Now what, she doesn't care enough to invite me on her most special day. But whatever, I love her. And..please don't read this, wherever you are.

We used to read aloud, Archies comics, Harry Potter...sing...stuff. Enough.

There wasn't any trying to be better than the rest, different. Rebels. All was fine then, a couple of good friends. Weekends spent playing cricket :) Now all what we do is - talk.

And really, I didn't mean to write all this today but when I'm in this writing mood, no-one can stop me. It seems unbelievable, how a single person can influence the lives of everyone around them. In a bad way, or a good way. Oh well...whatever happens, happens for good and it's been proved.

After reading this, maybe you'd think I'm not happy anymore..that's not true. I'm happy. Happy being what I am, finally getting to know me. Getting to know you. And what exactly living is. Makes me wonder what would've been happening if I was still with the same people as I was earlier. OMG...The Pussycat Dolls. SICK.

I know I'm better this way, atleast I don't follow those !@#$%^& they listen to. Neither do I try to show off a fake accent. And my favourite colour ain't pink and I know what being me is. I know what showing off is and how to stay away. How not to embarass anyone 'coz of what they like, how to love someone just 'coz they exist. I just don't forget friends just 'coz they didn't wish me on my b'day..not me. I love everyone, I love you. And I know you love me too, even if you hate me.

2 comments:

Ruban said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you so random, me brain dead now...music has its charm, tho i would never listen to something like bodom, too scary.

you move on, after school you and your best of pals go to different places, CHANGE, time changes all.

no one i knew wishes me on my bday now, though i "remember" most of theirs, even those i haven't seen in years. i'm scared to go in school reunions.