Thursday, February 08, 2007

Exams

First exam tomorrow--Maths!

I guess it's better I don't start talkin about that subject...'coz I really don't know anything about it. Simply not meant for me.

Then I have Sst, French, Science, English and then finally Computer on 23rd.

So...we'll be sitting with class 11 and I still don't know who my partner's gonna be. Really scared. What if that person's a real genius...PCM too. And we have Math tomorrow, but you see if I was a normal, ordinary, outspoken, outgoing, nice kid...I would've asked my partner the questions I didn't know. But now, that isn't possible...hello, this is ME!

And by any chance, if someone of class 11's reading this puh-leeze tell my partner to be a lil helpful and help me in Maths. Sob. And if you're my parter, you rock!

I did say all this rubbish but there IS kinda a chance...that someone nice reads this stuff. Dunno what'll happen to me. I know, I never learn.

And...nothin much actually. Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're funiii...